Stéphane de Navacelle spoke on Tuesday 7 February 2023 at the Cercle de la Compliance’s practical workshop on the theme: Internal investigations – How to collect evidence and conduct interviews? alongside Cyril Naudin and Thomas Sely (FTI Consulting).
The three experts will review the different stages and aspects of an effective internal investigation that respects the legitimate interests of those involved: from the alert to the investigation report, including information gathering and interviews.
In addition to the webinar :
- GIR – Practitioner’s Guide to Global Investigations – 7th edition, Read guide
- Navacelle White paper on Investigations in criminal matters (in French), Read white paper
All about #internal investigation:
- Presentation “The internal investigation by lawyers”, Watch video
- Amicus Radio – Internal investigations (in French), Listen to the podcast
- Internal criminal investigation fundamentals (in French), Read article
- The internal investigation conducted by the lawyer: a renewal of the criminal practice of business? (in French), Read article
- The internal investigation in criminal business law: what future? (in French), Read article